FOR PRE-K TO 8TH GRADE: FUN & ENGAGING LIVE INSTRUCTORS TEACH KIDS ABOUT SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL LEARNING AND HOW TO APPLY IT IN THEIR DAILY LIVES (UP TO 1 HOUR CLASS)
SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) EDUCATIONAL PRODUCTS BASED ON CURRICULUM: PRE-K TO GR. 12
FEATURED PRODUCT: THE SOCIAL EXPRESS
FUN AND ENGAGING INTERACTIVE ANIMATED PROGRAM GUIDING THE DEVELOPMENT OF LIFE & SOCIAL SKILLS
WHAT IS THE SOCIAL EXPRESS?
THE SOCIAL EXPRESS features over 100 animated/interactive lessons which follow a curriculum addressing core social and emotional skills needed for success in life. Data driven, the program can be used in both General Education as a Social-Emotional Curriculum and Special Education for students working on specific goals around Social and Emotional Learning. The program is data driven and can be used at school or for remote learning. Bonus value included: You will also receive a program called 'Cool School', which teaches your students/children about bullying through Social Emotional Learning, interactive video, and activities.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS/CAREGIVERS
○ Turnkey lesson plans for Social-Emotional Learning
○ Consistency from a standardized solution
○ Student, classroom and district level reporting
○ Unlimited Access from classroom or home
○ District level account management features
○ The Social Express meets the standards outlined in the CASEL State Scan in all 50 states and in Canada
○ Aligns with IEP Goals
CLICK HERE to learn more.
THE SOCIAL EXPRESS - SAMPLE LESSON
○ General Education: Pre-K to Grade 3
○ Special Education: Kindergarten to Grade 12
○ Teachers and Caregivers find this to be a great platform to help kids learn valuable and practical life lessons in their daily lives now and into the future.
TEEN CAREER PATH - HIGHLIGHTS
○ “Day in the life” career exploration
○ 23 careers – 15 job sectors
○ 180+ Interactive Life Skills Career Readiness Curriculum
○ First of its kind video simulation
○ Animated/interactive gameplay environment
○ Funded by grant from National Science Foundation
SOAR STUDY SKILLS - TESTIMONIALS
○ On average, SOAR increases GPAs by more than 1 full point!
○ The SOAR®Binder System reduces the # of steps required to organize papers by 77%, making the process 440% more efficient!
○ Students report that our text-book reading strategy immediately improves their comprehension by more than double while increasing their reading speed by 2x.
I would recommend Social Express for all K-12 students. The videos are relatable, clear, have bright colors, and have great timing for discussion. I think teachers will appreciate that it aligns with common core standards and makes it easy to integrate in any type of learning setting.
The graphics and animation will make kids feel like they're interacting with a character from their favorite animated movie. Each scenario is familiar to elementary and middle school children, making this a go-to app.
This is a great interactive social skills app. I teach Small Group Behavior Disorder students K-2nd. I teach social skills daily and this app is based on the SocialThinking curriculum.
Teen Career Path has enabled my son to start experiencing a day in the life of various career sectors. My son loves it because it's like a video game to him as it is extremely interactive. Teen Career Path has helped put my son in a more thoughtful mindset regards to his future.
The Social Express program is working great with my students. We've used it for a few years now and plan on continuing to use it in the years to come.